WindowsWin64 OpenGL Client (sig)
Win64 Vulkan Client (sig)
Win64 Server (sig)
Info regarding Win32 builds here.
Vulkan builds are experimental.
OpenGL performs better currently.
LinuxAMD64 X11 Client (sig)
AMD64 SDL2 Client (sig)
AMD64 Server (sig)
Source codeSource Tarball (sig)
GitHub (mirror, issues)
Features- Single & multi-player support.
- Supports multiple games (see header above)
- Vast amount of map, model & image formats are supported
- Advanced console, with descriptions & autocompletion
- Plugin support, enabling use of FFMPEG, Bullet/ODE physics & more
- Extensive suite of QuakeC/entity debugging features
- Deep integration with FTEQCC, which can even be executed in-game
- Support for split-screen local multiplayer
- Voice-chat via Opus & Speex
- Support for hundreds of players on a single server
- Works on Windows, Linux, OpenBSD... & more!
- New features are added all the time in cooperation with modders!
IRC: irc.quakenet.org #fte